Lovely Jen

by Steph

Today's post is going to be about Jen.

Jen is my friend.

Her birthday is one day before mine.

We met in college.

She's one of the most creative people I know.

She was the one who designed the original template of my sister's wedding program.

She also did all the paperie for my wedding.

She is one of the few friends that I've kept in touch with since college and I'm so glad for that.

I'm also glad for Gmail chat and the fact that we both have desk jobs where we can talk all day long everyday.

The great thing is that we are both fast workers so we can chat and work at the same time. Oh the joys of being a woman. Multitasking is just something we do, right? :)

My lovely friend Jen is the topic of my post today because thanks to my obsession with blogs, she has decided to start one.

So please head on over and see her house, her backyard and her husband. And visit her Etsy shop because I'm her friend and I can unashamedly plug a promo in here.

Popular Posts