Aaaaaand....go.

by Steph

Have you ever stepped into one leg of your underwear and gotten your foot stuck and then had that momentary panic as your foot tries to find the opening but your hands refuse to let go of the underwear? And you start to dangerously lean to one side because your other foot wasn't prepared to hold your entire bodyweight and stay upright?

You haven't?

Oh. Me neither...

Except that's a lie because it happened to me this morning.

It's okay, I didn't topple.

Only because the dresser was in the way. Instead I just banged really hard against it and bruised my elbow.

This weekend I will be...
  • Finally going out to dinner for my husband's birthday. I've been looking forward to not cooking/cleaning up a meal all week!
  • Crafting! Hopefully I'll be able to get some stuff done this weekend. We shall see...
  • Garage saling with my favorite person in the world: my husband. We've got some shelves to find. And maybe some cool stuff to hang on our walls. Our sad, bare, empty, lonely walls.
  • Laying by the pool? There's a question mark because sometimes I have aspirations to go to the pool and then I decide that sitting in my cool, air conditioned apartment is better than laying by a pool in the hot sun with kids running around and screaming. Don't even get me started on the pool water.
  • Shopping!
  • Ha... gotcha. I won't be shopping.
  • Well, I will. For groceries. Yay.
  • I mean YAY!
  • "I don't want to hear that defeatist attitude! I want to hear you upbeat!" Name that movie!!! UPDATE: 10 Things I Hate About You
  • Church and then hanging out with church people at the park and hopefully catching a few volleyball's with my face again.
  • I'm just going to be honest with you guys - I'm not the most athletic person ever. Seriously. I consider it exercise when I have to run to my car in the rain, and even then, it's a light jog. I occasionally enjoy a Turbo Kick Box class at 24 Hour Fitness here and there but if you're thinking I'm one of those girls who's super sporty - well, you couldn't be further from the truth. Here are some examples.
  • Every time I go to 6 Flags Magic Mountain, I nearly pass out from having to walk uphill in the heat. I'm not even kidding, I've passed out 4 times now. I've been there 4 times. Never fails.
  • When I was in high school, I played volleyball, soccer and softball. And by played I mean sat on the bench. And by sat on the bench I mean was only on the team because it was a small school and the coaches needed bodies to make it look like we had a good team.
  • I get winded after 30 seconds on a treadmill. It takes me 13 minutes to go one mile.
  • Remember the 5 hour hike in Yosemite? I was right next to the 60 year old woman with bad knees. And she was still beating me.
  • Wasn't this a Friday list? Well, once again I've been distracted. Have a lovely weekend!

Popular Posts