Some things...

by Steph

I'm just going to give it to you straight.

I don't think I can be a DIY (or decor or crafting) blogger.

Yesterday, we finally got around to painting those lamps. We removed the shades, the light bulbs and were just about to tape when I gasped "I forgot to take before pictures!!!" So we quickly took before pictures but they're not true before pictures mostly because we're lazy.

Then my husband painted away. I forgot to take pictures of him painting because I was making dinner.

Then he started painting a basket we found at Marshall's for $14 and proudly showed me the (almost) finished result.

"Did you take before pictures?" I hesitantly inquired, somehow knowing the answer.

"Huh?"

My sweet husband knew I wanted it painted, so he did just that. Luckily for you people, we bought two of the baskets so I can take pictures of the other one (which remains unpainted since we ran out of spray paint) and forget this ever happened.

Here's a new dilemma. I actually started looking for things around our apartment that I wanted to paint. I found: a corkboard that I want to re-do the trim on, a birdcage, a drawer-stand-thing, a few bottles and vases and some candleholders.

"Obsess much?" (said like Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura)

Also, I bought some muslin at Joann's to do a project for a friend and decided to replace one of my pillow case covers. Yes, once upon a time in a galaxy far, far away I made 4 pillow case covers and guess what? I didn't take pictures of the whole process. Although, to be fair, that was in the early stages of my blogging life and I still was so new to all these rules and stuff.

Please don't leave me guys.

If anything, keep reading my blog for all the witty comments and movie quotes, yes?

Popular Posts