Friday list

It's Friday which means in just a few short (well, long really) hours I'll be home and chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool for 2 whole days. (Does anyone else know the whole Fresh Prince rap? No? Just me? Ok then.)

My husband was doing out-of-town construction work yesterday and he gets back this afternoon. So work ending... husband returning... weekend on the horizon...yeah I'm just asking for this day to creep by, huh?

It was just me and the shadows last night. I think I did ok. It's perfectly normal to sit in your bedroom with all the lights on, TV on, with a golf club in your hand, right?

I did occasionally put the golf club down to crochet. 2 more rows done, whoopee!!!

This weekend I will be...
  • crocheting some more. I am so impatient and I really really really want to see how this sweater thing is going to turn out. Unfortunately, my fingers don't work as fast as my brain does.
  • going to a wedding shower for the lovely Marianna!
  • practicing my mad volleyball skills.
  • celebrating 11 months of marriage!!! I can't believe how quickly it's gone by. Which means I'm only a few months away from the ripe, old age of 27.
  • Remember when you were little and birthdays were just so exciting? You could hardly wait to have your party and cake and presents... Every month was added on: "I'm 8 and 5/6 years old". Ah... the good ol' days...
  • Actually birthday's are still exciting for me. I treat myself to a little gift and I walk around claiming everyone should honor my birthday for the entire month. You know what doesn't help? Having a baby sister who was born the week before my birthday. What a scene stealer.
  • Did you notice I added a DIY page? I also split up the post from yesterday so you guys can have handy dandy individual posts if you attempt to recreate what I've done.
  • Speaking of DIY... how cool is this jewelry holder???



Okay, that's it for today. I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Popular Posts