Originally unoriginal.

by Steph

Guess what?

It's Monday.

Monday means... I woke up late because I stayed up too late because I was desperately trying to make my weekend (read: time with my husband before he leaves) last longer.

Monday means... work overload because people all around the world apparently work on Saturday and Sunday which makes me very sad for them.

Monday means... I'll be home alone tonight. Just me, the cookie dough and the crafts. And the darkness. And the golf clubs.

Monday means... I'm sore from playing volleyball yesterday. BUT the upside is that I didn't get hit in the face and the embarassment for the day was kept to a minimum.

Monday means... I'm catching up on blog reading from the weekend instead of doing work. Procrastinators of the world unite! Tomorrow.

Monday means... TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL MAUI!!!!!!! Seriously, I need to start packing. Too bad I'm a procrastinator. Who has 2 thumbs and will be packing the night before her flight leaves? This girl! "Who has 2 thumbs and hates Todd Packer? This guy!" Name that ummm... tv show quote!

I like to point out obvious things.

Hey! Did you guys know it's Monday?

Popular Posts